Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 17(24): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:35:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 17

Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to
the 2024 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 5 March (9.30 a.m.)
to Friday 8 March 2024 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds
of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for
remote participation:

Prel. Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c2200cc5-8c3b-48c1-9ce5-b7ddb0297965.pdf>
No 7 REV of February 2024	 Proposal for Exploratory Work: Private
International Law Issues related to Carbon Markets
Prel. Doc
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7b62242-4a03-450c-8d22-c31d3a131021.pdf>
No 11D of February 2024	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance
Protocol: Report on the Experts’ Group meeting of 29 to 31 January 2024 on
International Transfer of Maintenance Funds – French version
Prel. Doc
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d7b2ea15-c749-483a-be6c-e2ee7863ba3d.PDF>
No 17 of February 2024	 Proposed Approach for the Collection of
Statistical Data – French version
Prel. Doc. No 22 REV of February 2024	 List of Observers
Prel Doc No 27 of February 2024	 PB Resource Allocation – French version

Prel. Doc. No 29 of February 2024	 Format of future meetings of the
Council of Diplomatic Representatives – French version

Please note that Prel. Doc. Nos 22 REV, 27, and 29 are only available on
the Secure Portal of the HCCH website.

Prel. Doc. No 22 REV has been updated with a recently received request for
observer status from an International Non-governmental Organisation. The
PB also made some minor edits to the text.

Members are reminded that the deadline for designations for the CGAP
meeting has passed. Please note that due to the reinforcement of security
at the Peace Palace, participants who have not registered in advance of
the meeting will not be granted access to the Academy Building.

THE HAGUE, 27 February 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 17 de la HCCH de 2024

Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2024

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant sur
la réunion du CAGP de 2024 qui se tiendra du mardi 5 mars (9 h 30) au
vendredi 8 mars (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du
Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y
participer à distance :

Doc. prél.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1bb7a9e3-de99-4fa3-b466-cb6c3c25b3f8.pdf>
No 7 REV de février 2024	 Proposition de travaux préparatoires :
Questions de droit international privé relatives aux marchés du carbone
Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cd58c5da-f09e-4ab5-8db3-c6a1be0f09f9.pdf>
prél. No 11D de février 2024	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments et
Protocole Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : Rapport de la réunion du
Groupe d’experts du 29 au 31 janvier 2024 sur les transferts
internationaux d’aliments – version française
Doc. prél.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d8c2ba4a-bffa-4655-9723-8dd42fce162d.pdf>
No 17 de février 2024	 Approche proposée pour la collecte de données
statistiques – version française
Doc. prél. No 22 REV de février 2024	 Liste des Observateurs
Doc. prél. No 27 de février 2024	 Allocation des ressources du BP –
version française
Doc. prél. No 29 de février 2024	 Format des prochaines réunions du
Conseil des Représentants diplomatiques – version française

Veuillez noter que les Doc. prél. Nos 22 REV, 27 et 29 sont uniquement
disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH.

Le Doc. prél. No 22 REV a été mis à jour après avoir reçu récemment une
demande visant à obtenir le statut d’observateur de la part d'une
organisation internationale non gouvernementale. Le BP a également apporté
quelques modifications mineures au texte.

Il est rappelé aux Membres que la date limite d’inscription à cette
réunion est désormais échue. Veuillez noter qu’en raison du renforcement
de la sécurité au Palais de la Paix, les participants qui ne se sont pas
inscrits avant la réunion ne seront pas autorisés à accéder aux locaux de
l'Académie.

LA HAYE, le 27 février 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 17 de la HCCH de 2024

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2024

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2024, que se celebrará
del martes 5 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 8 de marzo de 2024 (13:00
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz,
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:

Doc. Prel. N.º
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f2a754bd-8b79-4513-8436-fd88bea31c14.pdf>  7
REV de febrero de 2024	 Propuesta de trabajo exploratorio: Cuestiones de
derecho internacional privado relacionadas con los mercados de carbono
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7b62242-4a03-450c-8d22-c31d3a131021.pdf>
Prel. Doc No 11D of February 2024	 2007 Child Support Convention and
Maintenance Protocol: Report on the Experts’ Group meeting of 29 to 31
January 2024 on International Transfer of Maintenance Funds - Versión en
francés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d7b2ea15-c749-483a-be6c-e2ee7863ba3d.PDF>
Prel. Doc No 17 of February 2024	 Proposed Approach for the
Collection of Statistical Data - Versión en francés
Doc. Prel. N.º 22 REV de febrero de 2024	 Lista de Observadores
Prel. Doc. No 27 of February 2024	 PB Resource Allocation - Versión
en francés
Prel. Doc. No 29 of February 2024	 Format of future meetings of the
Council of Diplomatic Representatives - Versión en francés

Los Documentos Preliminares N.º 22 REV, 27 y 29 solo están disponibles en
el Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH.

El Doc. Prel. N.º 22 REV fue actualizado porque una organización no
gubernamental internacional presentó recientemente una solicitud para
participar en calidad de observador. La OP también realizó modificaciones
menores en el texto.

Se recuerda a los Miembros que ha finalizado el plazo de designaciones
para la reunión del CAGP. Cabe señalar que, debido al refuerzo de la
seguridad en el Palacio de la Paz, no se permitirá el acceso al edificio
de la Academia a los participantes que no se hayan registrado con
antelación.

LA HAYA, 27 de febrero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros